Friday, February 27, 2009

God is good

It has been pretty busy around the Berres house! A lot going on, but that's good right!? I have been subbing almost every day, and nannying the days I am not subbing. I was contacted by another family that is looking for someone to full time nanny :) Right now the teaching market in MN is not the greatest (at least Elem.) but God is good and faithful, and He is opening doors!





Adam has been busy busy busy as well! Honey-doers will be appearing at the Minneapolis Home & Garden Show (that is HUGE news...very exciting to be invited to have a booth at this!!!) He has been doing a lot of work to prepare of this, and have got a lot of awesome things for the show! I am excited to see their display...it is going to look great! It is March 4-8 and they have to put in long days for this, so pray for energy for both he and Rick during this because they are putting long hours in! The Honey-Doers do awesome work so I am excited to see the response they get from this! They already stay really busy and I know this will only bring in more business for them!





Adam and I are babysitting Sam (the little boy I nanny some days) tonight and we are both excited to spend some time with him! He is the cutest boy ever...and so much fun! We are ordering pizza and getting ready for a fun filled night with an 18month old :)





Since we have been a bit busy, I have ignored the blog a bit...which I really want to get updated! I wanted to put some pictures up of both our birthdays and Valentines day...yes this is how behind I am...those were a while ago :) But I did want to update you all on some exciting news...I think I official have an "business idea"that I am really going to go with this time and be serious about!! (Read the previous post for some of my "ideas" I have come up with!!) I talked to my mom and Adam about this last night, and I told them both I am SERIOUS about this one! I am really going to follow up with it, and I think it is just perfect! I will not tell you any more about the new "idea" yet...there are still some details before I tell too much :) I am trying to come up with a catchy name for my business, and as soon as I get some of the details worked out I will post about the business and get some of your ideas for a name! I am oober excited about this if you can't tell and I can't wait to tell everyone about it :)





Well we are off to hang out with the "Chunkers" that's what we call Sam...he is such a chunk! I will write again soon! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment