Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year...


So I love Shutterfly and love using them for printing pictures, making inviations, and so much more so I was estatic when I saw that they were giving away 50 free cards to bloggers! I was in the process of planning our card out when I saw my friend Lindsay's facebook talking about this fabulous promotion. Now I always feel so akward putting a picture of just me & Adam on the front of the card, (I will feel better once we have kiddos) but I just love how adorable their cards are AND how easy they make sending out a bizillion cards during a crazy busy time :) Here is a little preview of some of their cards...
This was the one my sister-in-law used last year - I LOVED it!! Well I am going to keep looking at all of their AMAZING cards online...you should check them out too!! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment